I had a small cloud on the left side of the notification bar, but it has disappeared. It seems to come back occasionally. How can I get it back to stay?
    01-08-2018 01:38 PM
    Is it possible it was related to a weather alert or update of some kind?
    01-08-2018 02:00 PM
    I don’t think so. When it does reappear, there hasn’t been any threatening weather. I have searched through all the notifications in settings and haven’t been able to find anything. It just seems to come and go. Irritating since I find it very useful to be able to swipe down and get the current temperature and tap the notification to get a fuller weather data.
    01-08-2018 09:12 PM
    It's not related to sever weather, just a general weather update that appears randomly.
    01-09-2018 07:49 AM
    I may have a partial answer. I deleted the security ap I was using, it was horrible, and downloaded another one which I'll use for a week or so and then decide whether to purchase.

But after deleting the old one and installing the new one, I started getting the Google weather again on the swipe down. Still no icon on the notification/status bar, but at least I have a notification from Google weather when I swipe down. Well MOST of the time. And touching the notification, I get the full google weather ap display.
    01-09-2018 06:16 PM
    I may have a partial answer. I deleted the security ap I was using, it was horrible, and downloaded another one which I'll use for a week or so and then decide whether to purchase.

But after deleting the old one and installing the new one, I started getting the Google weather again on the swipe down. Still no icon on the notification/status bar, but at least I have a notification from Google weather when I swipe down. Well MOST of the time.
    01-10-2018 08:15 AM