Hi!
    I am trying to transfer photos from my email to a flashdrive using my Android tablet. I have the photo I want transferred to my downloads, and when I mount my flashdrive via OTG, I am asked if I want to "change the default write disk?" I click yes, and go to my already installed file manager, where I see the USB with previously transferred photos. I then go to downloads, and when I select the photo I want - I can't get it to to transfer to the USB. I am using a Hipstreet Pulse 8GB Lollipop. Please understand I am not terribly techy savvy, so if anyone can help me ( oh I hope so!! ) please break it down for me, so I can easily understand! I thank you for any help!!
    Thanks!
    01-08-2018 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you also post this? https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6129891

Which file manager app are you using? When you say you can't get the file to transfer, is it because you get an error message, or because you don't have an option to copy the file to the drive, or something else?
    01-09-2018 11:59 AM