Hello,

I was just wonderingif it was possible to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Multiwindow side bar on the Galaxy Note8 (smartphone). The note8 has good multitasking but switching from my Note 3, it honestly does not feel as efficient as it used to be. The app pair festure was always present on the note3 on the Lollipop update. The fact that you could pull any 2 apps and snap them together directly from the side bar very easily on the note 3 and close them was very easy and efficient. On my note 8 it doesn't feel as smooth. You have to hold the recents button and then either have the app open or have to scroll through a large list of apps which is inconvenient. Is there anyway way to get the old note3 (lollipop) multiwindow side bar back? I think note 4 had the same multiwindow side bar as note 3 too.
    I was hoping it would be similar or the same with the new power and speed on the note8
    If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.
    01-09-2018 05:49 AM
    No. But you can open Recents and swipe away anything you're not likely to be using in the near future, to shorten the list. Or just clear the list (one tap) before running a few apps that you might want to open 2 of together.
    01-09-2018 03:55 PM