I can not pair my LG G6 with my JBL headphones

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

As I said above I can't pair my JBL headphones with my LG G6 due to a problem with incorrect pin or paskey. I've never had any other problem pairing other devices. What can I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone showing a prompt to enter a PIN to pair the headphones? If so, are you entering the PIN provided in the headphone's manual, and getting an error message? Or is there no PIN mentioned at all in the documentation?

Dafunk20

Jan 9, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone showing a prompt to enter a PIN to pair the headphones? If so, are you entering the PIN provided in the headphone's manual, and getting an error message? Or is there no PIN mentioned at all in the documentation?

There's no Pin mentioned in all the documentation, it says that it will pair automatically!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If JBL headphones are in pairing mode, they should show up in the Bluetooth page in Settings. Just choose the headphones and they should pair - there shouldn't be any request for a PIN. (I checked every headphone at https://www.jlabaudio.com/pages/manuals and found the same instructions for every Bluetooth model.)

If something is requesting a PIN, and you're sure it's the JBL headphones, contact the seller.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer