I have a Galaxy Note 5 on verizion. When I use the wifi at home, my entire houses router crashes and reets like clockwork. It ONLY happens with my Note 5. My tablets, gaming systems, tv, pc, nothing else ever has a problem. But if I turn the wifi on my note 5 and actually use internet (ie watching a video on youtube is an instant guarenteed crash) and all the lights on the router goes dark, and everything reboots.

I had this problem around a month ago and a factory wipe helped. But the problem has since come back, and I tried factory wiping it twice to no avail.

Anyone have any idea where to go from here ? And I had this problem with the old firmware on my router, and recently updated to the latest firmware and saw no improvement.

In case its relevant I have a Netgear R7000 AC1900 NightHawk router.
    01-09-2018 09:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Interesting -- there was another similar post here, except it was about the whole network slowing down when connecting a certain device: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6131480. Also with a Netgear Nighthawk router. I don't have a solution, but the common thread might be Netgear. Have you already tried contacting Netgear's customer support?
    01-10-2018 02:00 AM