I have a Samsung Galaxy j 3 prime and i don't know what I did but every time I unlock my phone the internet app opens and it says I have a virus. I got a anti virus app and scanned my phone and it's not saying anything Please help!!!
    01-09-2018 09:08 PM
    That's just scareware, they are trying to con you into using their app which may or may not be any good. Personally I would not even consider a company that uses such tactics to get customers...
    The ad would have snuck into your phone from some site you visited or some app you installed on your device.
    Shut down your browser, clear its cache, history and data too if you don't have too many things you don't want to lose.
    If you installed apps recently, just before this nonsense started, consider uninstalling them. You can always install them again if they aren't the culprit..
    See how you go with that...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-09-2018 09:23 PM
    Try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Some annoying ads aren't viruses, so an anti-virus app won't pick them up.
    Laura Knotek and Tim1954 like this.
    01-10-2018 02:44 PM