I can't seem to find any way to unlock my phone.. its not connected to the internet and i don't know what to do.. using Samsung Find My Mobile is impossible since wifi and Mobile Data is turned off.. any solutions to unlocking my phone? I can use my PC if necessary..

Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
    SM-J510GN
    01-11-2018 04:54 PM
    See if you can get into download mode (Volume-, Home, Power). If you can, reflash the ROM (see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN). You do, of course, have anything important backed up to at least a cloud account or PC, right?
    01-12-2018 11:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you don't mind wiping the phone, you can force a shutdown by removing the battery (or by pressing and holding Power and Vol Down for about 20 seconds, if the battery is non-removable). Then boot into Recovery and Wipe Data/Factory Reset from there: SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5 - How to Hard Reset my phone - HardReset.info

When the phone restarts after the reset, though, you'll have to enter the Google account and password that was associated with the phone -- hopefully you remember that. If the phone belonged to someone else (i.e., if you bought it used) and that person never properly removed their Google account prior to the factory reset, it's that person's Google account and password you'd have to enter.
    01-12-2018 08:08 PM