Hi how do I put Facebook on my home screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi I have a Facebook account but I need to put it on my new tablet Apple iPad but don’t know how to do it can someone help me nige

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
You might have better luck on our sister site iMore with this. You are in an android forum here.
I'll pop this up on iMore and some clever iPeople will come and sort you out! ??????

Annie_M

Trusted Member
Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have a Facebook account but I need to put it on my new tablet Apple iPad but don’t know how to do it can someone help me nige

Hi there...

There are a couple of ways you can get to Facebook.

The first way is to go to the App Store and log on if your Apple ID and password. Then do a search for the Facebook app which is free. Tap on the word get in it will download onto your iPad. Once you have downloaded the app all you need to do is to login with your Facebook ID and password.

Another way is to go to Safari which is your web browser and go to www.facebook.com. and sign into Facebook with your login you password.

Hope this helps! As Tim suggested, if you have any more iPad or iOS related questions, you might want to visit iMore, which is a sister site to AC.