i have oppo f3

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

kindly help me out if anyone has the solution to my problems
i have oppo f3 but the major problem that i am facing is incoming voice is too low and i tried to go for the hardware mode for increasing the volume but all in vain also the other problem is of vibration 90 percent of ti e i put on vibration mode but i hardly could get feel the vibration even though kept in the pocket or on the table. also oppo are not providing the android updates it still runs on the marshmallow god knows when they will provide the oreo........

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it also too low using a wired or Bluetooth headset? If volume is normal using a headset, then the earpiece speaker opening might be blocked (by debris), or the speaker itself might be faulty.

Was vibration stronger before, and now it's weaker? The vibratory motor is usually one of the only two moving parts in a phone (the other being the autofocus mechanism in the camera), and therefore can fail.

Providing devices with timely system updates depends on the manufacturer and the phone. Most companies pay most attention to their flagship phones, and will often support them with version updates for 12-18 months; however, midrange or budget phones are usually ignored.