My first question is about gym battles: I remember seeing videos where people could enable AR mode during gym battles. I know that there was a way to switch it on/off during battle, and then, there was an updated where you switched it on/off before battle. Was this removed in an update? Is it only available on ios/tablets/something else? I can't seem to find this anywhere before or during gym battles or even in the settings so I'm kind of confused. If it helps at all, my phone is a Samsung S7 Edge. Is there a way for me to enable this at all?

Speaking of having the S7 edge, that leads me into my next AR question. I know that ARcore is only out on like the newest phones in the Samsung line, but I also know that it's still in development and that there are ways of modifing it to run on older phones. My question is this: If we were to get AR plus on Android, would it be likely that I'd have to upgrade my phone or would it be likely to work on the S7 edge as well? I know that my phone's "older" but some of the Apple phones that are able to support AR plus are considerably older than mine. Or is it all on the ARcore developers to ensure compatibility?

I thank you for taking the time to hear my questions and I would greatly appreciate any information and assistance that anyone would be able to offer, I've been searching for days to no avail!
    01-12-2018 04:35 PM