I'm at a friend's house. I connected to wifi. A pop-up window appeared, asking if I wanted to disconnect because it was unsecured. I accidently hit yes after checking the "remember my choice" box and now cannot reconnect! I tried restarting, forgetting the network, etc. Nothing works. Any way to reverse this seemingly permanent mistake?
    01-13-2018 01:41 AM
    Settings>Backup and restore>Network settings reset

Not sure what all you will loose but it may keep your passwords or it may not, but should take that preference out.
    01-13-2018 07:46 AM
    You have to go through the security and privacy app. On the main page there should be a Wi-Fi security section. Within that, you have to go to "Manage Wi-Fi networks," select "blocked networks" and check the one you don't want to be blocked. You then hit remove. It should let you connect after that.
    03-04-2018 12:45 PM
    Annalee, I cannot find what you are referring to. I am on an S7, I would love if someone could point me to this blocked networks page cause I cannot find it. I do not have a wifi security section that I can find so the rest of the steps dont work for me. I'm on an s7 on verizon if it matters.
    04-10-2018 01:12 PM
    I found the answer. After putting my phone into safe mode I found that this issue went away. So I starting searching for all apps running actively after rebooting. I found a Verizon app called Security and Privacy. This app was doing it. You can unblock sites with it or you can do like I did and just disable the app. I'm good to go now.
    04-13-2018 01:58 PM