Hi,

I would like to keep track who my daughter is talking to on Hangouts. Will the other persons number show up on my verizon bill? Or do I need to check her hangout app?

Thanks!!
    01-13-2018 12:11 PM
    Unless you have a service through your provider like Family Base through Verizon, you will most likely not be able to see numbers for text messages. Also that's only for regular texts and not for messaging though apps. i.e. Hangouts, Whatsapp. Your best bet is to access the app. Although accessing the app will not be 100% because messages can be deleted, false names used... The list just goes on and on. If you have access to her device your best bet would be to install a parental app. There are several, some free, some with subscriptions, some one and done, but you'll want to check reviews and find the one that fits your needs, budget and so on. You might also want to check the settings and see if the device has some parental controls built in. Ironically I bought some phones for my kids and they didn't have parental controls at about $120 each while my $600 phone did. If the device does have PCs often the standard things are, no calls/texts from anyone not in the contacts, contact lock, reports of who, when and sometimes what is being texted, (not like the actual text but whether it was a picture or text). Again you'll have to check out the options and make choices based on what the device is capable of.
    01-13-2018 01:19 PM
    I responded to you yesterday. I apologize if it was not the answer you were seeking..

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6134347
    01-13-2018 03:16 PM