I plug it in and the red light goes one...but rather than charging the reverse is happening. Power is receding.
    01-13-2018 11:38 AM
    Most likely it is your cable. You may experience a notification that, your device is consuming more power than your charger can supply, it might go on to say please connect the charger that came with your device, or it might say please plug into a wall outlet. Some times you can wiggle the cord and get it to work, but if you're using micro USB they are inexpensive and prolific enough that it's easier and better to simply replace the cord. If you allow the device to power off due to low power you may experience some other issues but if it hasn't reached this point and you can attempt to use a different charging cable. If it has powered down and you attempt to use another charger it may appear that the device is not charging but it probably is charging and not displaying any signs. Let it charge for at least 20 minutes before attempting to power it on and around that time you can unplug the charger, wait a minute and then plug it in again and it should show signs of charging.
    01-13-2018 11:52 AM