My husband bought a Ulefone Armor 2 and he went to Verizon to get the sims card and he can text incoming/outgoing and receive incoming calls but he cannot make outgoing calls. Does anyone know or think they know the problem. This is a global phone.
    01-14-2018 01:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does he actually get an error message saying the server is unreachable? Have you spoken with Verizon to make sure the phone has been properly provisioned? Unlike GSM phones (which should work immediately upon inserting the SIM card), phones on CDMA networks might have to be provisioned by the carrier.
    01-14-2018 02:01 PM
    All I know is that when my husband left yesterday morning he could do incoming and outgoing calls. Not sure what changed during the day. We did have to reset because it was not letting us enter his contacts. Maybe resetting the phone did it. I really do not know. As for the provision again I am not sure on that
    01-14-2018 04:07 PM
    Maybe resetting it did, but if it's a new account, it can take up to 24 hours (unless Verizon messes up - then it can take longer) for all parts of the account (incoming calls, outgoing calls, incoming texts, outgoing texts, mobile data) to activate. It should be activated before you could run out the door quickly, but when you're dealing with a computer, even after all these years (I was designing hardware and software for them for 45 years before I retired), you never know. (Verizon's actually not that bad - Straight Talk used to take days.)
    01-14-2018 04:40 PM
    Thank You
    I think my husband is going to have to take it back to Verizon.
    When it was reset was so we could enter contacts. Maybe by tomorrow it will work properly.
    01-14-2018 06:01 PM
    I live in iran and my wife get that eror sometimes. I disable the VOLTE and the problem is solved.
    07-26-2019 03:45 PM