So far all the screen protectors I have tried are junk! They are either too thick or they do not adhere to the curved edges 😖
    01-15-2018 02:33 PM
    Glass protectors will not adhere to the edges - that's just a fact we're going to have to live with. You can try putting one on, then clamping it (very gently) for a couple of days until the glue sets and see if that improves it any. (I've heard reports both ways - it does.it doesn't.)

If you use a plastic protector, you still get scratch resistance. (Which is all a glass protector gives you - one that's well glued on, when it breaks, takes the screen with it. And with carbide particles [which are harder than tempered glass] being the main danger, scratch resistance is all you need.)

Maybe one of these days, those curved edges, since they're not very well tempered, will cost too much in warranty repairs, and the manufacturers will go back to flat glass.

Break protection? We'll have to wait for transparent steel for that.
    01-15-2018 04:56 PM
    For the note I prefer the plastic vs glass... the glass ones usually fall off or the sides get dirty and it drives me crazy
    the guy at the store tried telling me I was crazy for not going with glass... I told them they never owned a phone with curved screens
    Rachel Rae Coria likes this.
    01-15-2018 09:26 PM
    Thank you!! This helps! I was freaking out over here since my new note 8 wasn't protected! I will check out the plastic ones. I use to use those all the time before the tempered glass became all the rage.
    01-23-2018 02:39 PM