I'm having trou
    01-15-2018 06:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you want to send a photo to one of your contacts? You could text it to them, send it via email, or use any of the numerous messaging platforms like Hangouts, Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc. What kind of trouble are you having?
    01-15-2018 06:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you want to send a photo to one of your contacts? You could text it to them, send it via email, or use any of the numerous messaging platforms like Hangouts, Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc. What kind of trouble are you having?

Text Means: You should create a web link. Or a cloud storage link, which stores and shares the file., however, that is not an instant delivery to the recipient, even if it is a phone number with a smartphone on the other end.

Email means, should have email address of the recipient, phone number alone, cant help.

Messaging platform means, the other party should also have got the same app installed.

Is there anything that is just like MMS with GREATER CAPABILITIES... of size content etc, yet which is commonly implemented on all phones of this generation, so that one need not worry about compatibility on the receiving end?

(Am I just creating a problem??? just by picking up this question raised by a member? )
    01-16-2018 01:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When I mentioned texting the photo, I meant MMS -- didn't want to get into too many details right off the bat. Right now, apart from MMS, there's no other universal multimedia messaging app that covers all phone platforms -- you'd need to make sure the recipient has the same messaging app that you do. I think the hope is that RCS replaces SMS/MMS, but it seems like that's been very slow to roll out.
    01-16-2018 06:52 PM