I tried various app like Stubborn Trojan Killer and Malwarebytes but It can't remove it since it is settled in my system, and also my device is not root, can factory reset help my case ?
    3 Virus are present, com.android.updater, com.android.systemUI,
    and a Ghost Trojan (system/path/bin/ppm). Help please, thanks a lot.
    01-16-2018 02:58 AM
    No, factory reset will just remove all your personal information and all your files.

com.android.updater is what updates your phone, com.android.systemUI is the user interface (what you see wen you look at the screen).

Read https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2016...t-push-trojan/ About all you can do is back up everything (your files, music, pictures, etc.) - see Backing up an Android Device - then reflash the firmware - see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. At least with a Samsung, your only problem in reflashing is dying of boredom (pr panic). It's a trivial operation, but it takes a few minutes to flash, then about 10 minutes with the phone seemingly doing nothing, until it's operational again. So set Odin up (see the guide I posted the link to), load the ROM file, start Odin, then go do something. It doesn't need you watching it and biting your nails down to the elbows.

Then restore the files (and messages and etc.) you backed up.

And stop downloading questionable apps and games.
    01-19-2018 02:14 PM