Hello there recently I was downloaded an SMS app called "Mood Messenger" and to my curiosity, I tried to private the conversation I had with my friend by using "Mood Messenger" and then when I tried to go back to my default SMS which is just Messaging (I'm using SONY Xperia XA Ultra) the copy of the messages there was gone too and it was in private (I did not deleted it) then I got back to "Mood Messenger" to unprivate the conversation that I had with my friend then after than I waited for the conversation to load but it took ages so I closed and restarted my phone. After that, I reopened the Mood Messenger and I saw there's still the conversation I had with my friend and it's not private but when I got back to "Messaging" my default sms, it is gone. Then after a while, I tried to schryonize Mood Messenger to SMS/MMS then all of a sudden the conversation(sms) I had with my friend was gone too.

I never deleted it... it just really disappeared and I've tried using other backup restore messages but they couldn't detect it Anyone, help please?
    01-16-2018 10:19 AM
    Mood Messenger claims to use SMS, but it actually doesn't. ("SMS" isn't another name for "text message", it's a particular format sent in a specific way.) Mood messenger sends messages using the internet (3G/4G/wifi) and your default messaging app (which uses 2G) never sees those messages.

As to why the messages disappeared from Mood Messenger, ask the developer at support@moodmessenger.com
    01-16-2018 01:04 PM