403 forbidden error in fetch and render in search consul

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi

I am receiving 403 forbidden error's in fetch and render in search consul for my domain and some of my Url's, my web hosting company doesn't seem to be able to help me, I also get this information as a warning in site index we sent to google

" When we tested a sample of the URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs were not accessible to Googlebot due to an HTTP status error. All accessible URLs will still be submitted.

HTTP Error: 403
URL: /project/programming-a-pierro-silver-commercial-coffee-machine "

any suggestions to rectify this problem would be fantastic

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. That's not the URL, it's part of it. We can't use that to see the error. If you sent that to Google, they can't access your site either.

2. A 403 means that you don't have permissions to see that page. Did you ever upload it to the site?

3. If a hosting company's tech support can't tell you at least as much as I did in #2 , I'd take my option to cancel hosting with them and find a hosting company that has actual tech support.

4. I think you need a web developer to get your site at least up and running.

Oh, two things:

1. It's console, not consul. The definition of consul is "an official appointed by a government to live in a foreign city and protect and promote the government's citizens and interests there"

2. This is a site about Android phones, not websites, but I was glad if I was of some help to you anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87