I buy a phone, discover a dead pixel, return it, buy another one, discover another dead pixel... and so forth. Every phone I buy has got at least one dead pixel and that kind of stuff drives me nuts. Even I found that manufacturers consider it as a normal thing and if you haven't got a really high number of dead pixels the warranty doesn't help you.

Is there any way to buy a phone without any dead pixel? I accept suggestions.
    01-19-2018 11:10 AM
    I’ve never had that problem. What phones are you buying?
    01-19-2018 12:28 PM
    I've been both buying and dealing in phones for about 14 years - and have never seen a dead pixel (or a stuck one) on even 1 phone - the same as Belodion. But if you have the phone turned on in the store, and know the code to get into a test screen, you can run a pure red, pure blue and pure green screens, one at a time, and check the phone before you pay for it.
    01-19-2018 12:46 PM
    I have also been in the industry for over 20 years, I have never seen this type of issue with dead pixels. I sell hundreds of phones each month on many different manufacturers and this I have seen once or twice. So sadly I think your having bad luck
    01-19-2018 02:22 PM
    It's not easy. There is not any shop that allows me to open the box and test the screen before I buy the phone. Luckily there is one shop that lets me to exchange the phone for another one about 3 or 4 times. So I'll keep exchanging until I get a perfect screen. I am trying with the Galaxy J5 because with the A8 it is too difficult to assure that there are not dead pixels and with the S8 it would be even more difficult. Also, the S8 has a fault when you have white and gray at the screen the gray side shows clearer and darker zones instead of a single hue. It shows with the app LCD test, which is used to test the screen by showing different colors. The S8 is uncapable of drawing a single gray hue, while the A8, J5 and J7 do.
    01-20-2018 01:30 AM