I asked a question and cannot even find one word of my heading on your site. I do not mind giving you my email but I feel Google and most of the internet has stolen everyones privacy. If you want information for ads privately ask or just post any ad, like tv. I dont purchase from the internet. I look up information. Again, you people need to quit butting into peoples private lives and just post a private questionier so you can sell your ads to make money. You have all gone waaaaaay too far and I intend to tweet, snapchat and any other outcry in order for it to stop. Some things people look up are very medically private and no one elses business. ... And thanks for keeping my question posted (sarcasm).
    01-19-2018 01:45 PM
    This isn't Google but a community of users. You'd need to create an account to have the message linked to something so it can be tracked. Otherwise it would just be buried.
    01-19-2018 02:13 PM
    You're on Twitter and snap chat but you worry about providing an email to join this site. You are a special kind of person. I predict much for you in the future.
    (mostly sarcasm)
    01-19-2018 02:15 PM