I am trying to enable to playstore but still not work..
    01-19-2018 06:50 PM
    "It doesn't work" doesn't tell us anything. What's happening when you run the play app, or when you use a web browser to go to Google Play Store?
    01-20-2018 01:41 PM
    Welcome to the forums! What device do you have and what version of android is it running?

After Nougat the Android System Webview is included in Chrome, so the older app stays disabled unless you disable Chrome or select a different Webview provider in the Developer Options.
    01-20-2018 01:46 PM
    After Nougat the Android System Webview is included in Chrome, so the older app stays disabled unless you disable Chrome or select a different Webview provider in the Developer Options.
    This, but I have seen a case where a bug required updating the disabled System Webview app. Don't ask me why, but it actually fixed one of my problems.

The steps are to first disable Chrome.

Then enable System Webview (this isn't possible unless Chrome is disabled).

Then go into Google Play and check for any updates to the System Webview app. Update if available.

Once updated, enable Chrome again, which will automatically disable system Webview as well.

I mention this because the OP seems to think there's a problem related to that app and I know from first hand experience that it's possible if running Nougat. I know you can go into the developer options to allow both to run, but the one time I tried it, it basically froze my phone and I had to do a battery pull or something to restart it and then go back into settings to disable that option.
    Javier P likes this.
    01-20-2018 02:46 PM
    This, but I have seen a case where a bug required updating the disabled System Webview app. Don't ask me why, but it actually fixed one of my problems.

The steps are to first disable Chrome.

Then enable System Webview (this isn't possible unless Chrome is disabled).

Then go into Google Play and check for any updates to the System Webview app. Update if available.

Once updated, enable Chrome again, which will automatically disable system Webview as well.

I mention this because the OP seems to think there's a problem related to that app and I know from first hand experience that it's possible if running Nougat. I know you can go into the developer options to allow both to run, but the one time I tried it, it basically froze my phone and I had to do a battery pull or something to restart it and then go back into settings to disable that option.
    Yeah, I've heard about some bugs when you try to change the Webview provider in the Developer Options. Not sure about the reason or if it's restricted to some OEMs, but I think that's not the case for the OP.

Let's see if they reply back.
    01-20-2018 02:56 PM