I have 3 Google Play Services (GPS) on my phone. Malware?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a ZTE govt phone and it recently started having 3 GPS running. I have read multiple posts and I understand it is hard to believe they are all necessary for such a crappy phone. I have no apps downloaded on it and I factory reset and a second time where I denied restoring anything really. I didn't even back it up because I know the few numbers I need in life. So why do they keep coming back? I recently had been hanging out with a couple girls and one of them hacked the others phone cuz of crazy, but it is a definite possibility it happened to mine as well. I didn't lock the screen and I leave it just sitting around so it could have EASILY been tampered with. I also have quite a few suspicious screen shots of weird happenings on the phone and I feel prove something funky is going on. But I don't know enough to figure out how to get rid of it so hopefully someone can help. Willing to share
screenshots of the GPS and ALL the permissions needed for the whole 3 ppl I communicate with! 😊 thanks in advance!