So I changed my Google password recently, and of course I had to log back in on all my other devices. It worked fine on my laptop and tablet, but my phone.. not so much. It gives me a screen saying "Couldn't sign in: You typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. Retype your password."
    I type in my password, and it asks me to sign in on the web. I select Next, and I get a 2-step verification prompt. I enter it, and then it just takes me back to the "sign in on the web" screen. It's an endless loop. If anyone can help me, that'd be great. I don't know how to take screenshots on my phone, but let me know if you need any more info.

(If you're wondering why I haven't updated Android, it requires a lot of storage space. Considering I have less than 4 GB of hard drive space after system-related data, there's no way I can afford the 2 GB needed to update.)
    01-22-2018 09:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You might have to wait 24 hours. This is usually when you change your password, then try to set up a new device soon after. But maybe it's happening on your phone due to some glitch.
    01-24-2018 12:06 AM