My phone recently always going back to homescreen while playing games

Ezbuterr

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
My phone is a crappy budget android phone with 1gb RAM but previously it never happen even while playing games that need resource more than my phone has, at worst it would be lag and sometimes freeze and show notification with 3 options (Wait, Report, and Close), but it would never suddenly close the apps and back to homescreen.

The problem happen since 2 weeks ago when my phone hardbrick and I bring it to service center to repair it. But after it fixed the problem start happening, at the beginning 1 game only survive around 5 minutes before it back to homescreen, but other games were run normally for hours without back to homescreen at that time, . But recently almost All games in my phone show same behavior. I aslo notice that total ram shown in task manager become 888 mb while before hardbrick the total RAM is around 950 mb.

I already try clean cache partition, factory reset it twice, also format my micro sd, but the problem still occurred. I also have uninstalled everything that I can uninstalled.

Is there a way to fix it without bring it to service center ( without pay money)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11