Phone pairs fine with smartwatch and shows connected on android wear app but shows not connected on my pixel XL 2 and has the cloud with the line threw it(not connected) on the watch
    01-23-2018 05:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was the watch previously paired with a different phone? If so, you have to do a full factory reset of the watch first.
    01-23-2018 11:31 PM
    I too have the same issue. I did a factory reset on the watch prior to pairing it to XL2. It's paired but not connected this whole time - if that makes sense?

Also, couple of other issues with xl2 I am experiencing: 5g wifi connection at home and do not disturb.
    1) Drops 5g connection, however, all other devices at home (2 laptops, wife's Essential, back up S8, 2 Honor 8's, all connect)
    2) Do not disturb does not wake up if set up from 10pm to 7am next day. Stays on dnd until you manually remove it

Got on the chat line with Google and did safe mode, reset/restart but all still not working.

I should note that I did a reset on my router at home and the xl momentarily connected to 5g wifi but then later on dropped. Bluetooth is still not paired. And DND never woke.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
    02-16-2018 10:55 AM