I got a new Huawei P9 EVA-L19 phone (AMUI 5.0, Android 7.0) a couple of days ago and added 2 user accounts. Yesterday I started seeing events in one of my accounts disappearing, to the point where they nearly all disappeared. The surprising thing is that most of the events were not even mine (i.e. someone invited me), yet they still were deleted. This continued today and more events kept disappearing.

Note that one account is work and one is personal, but I added them both as personal accounts because some apps weren't working properly. Interestingly events in my other account do not appear to have gotten affected.

I unsynced both calendars on my phone. What can I do to have a calendar on my phone again? This is problematic for me at work, since many calendar events were deleted.

Thanks
    01-26-2018 09:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are both of these Google accounts, or some other account? If they're Google accounts, do you see those calendar events syncing properly when you go to calendar.google.com on your computer browser?
    01-26-2018 03:04 PM