refurbished phone with Italian Tre.it login

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I recently purchased a refurbished Samsung S6SM-G920 from a big store in our city. Using the 'phone INFO' app, it says it is original. However on start up I get a logo with " 3 Tre.it" followed by the standard Samsung login logos.

It reappears when I reset the phone along with 2 or 3 Italian apps.
Apart from that the phone seems o operate OK.'

Do i need to do anything . . . . should I do anything?

Thanks,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is that the full model number -- SM-G920? Are there any additional letters at the end? It would help to see which network bands that specific model supports, and to make sure there's overlap with the carrier you intend to use.

It's also important to determine if that phone is carrier-unlocked. I'm assuming Tre.it is the Three Network in Italy. I can only find information for Three in the UK at this time -- let me dig around for Italy.

EDIT: It's hard to find anything I can understand on the 3 Italy site. The UK site says that any phone after 2014 is already carrier unlocked, but I'm not sure if that applies to all of the countries where they operate. http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI...cat=billing,varset_subcat=3772,Case=obj(4363)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana