There's. No point...it's like answer this....OK twitter locked me out until I enter the code they want to text to The WRONG ph..in order to verify my accnt. Well I don't have that number, their 3 month circle has been well login, settings change number, I can't log in, without phone verification, I can't verify by phone, cause the number they have is incorrect, there's NO WAY to get help, unless you follow support on Twitter, which u have to log in for..DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING .?
    01-28-2018 12:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, if you want to increase your chances of getting an answer, and then being able to carry on a discussion by replying within the same thread, please register on this forum: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post3754828. This forum gets many many new questions every day, and it's easy for a question to get buried. If you register and post a question, and no one answers it, you can easily "bump" it by adding a simple response within that thread, which will boost it up near the top of the New Posts.

Have you checked out Twitter's Help Center? Click the Contact Us button at the top of the screen, then follow the prompts for "I need login and account support."
    01-28-2018 01:50 AM