I took a full body picture using my camera on my Samsung galaxy s6+ then went on snapchat and use a image to hide something on the original photo the save it. Now when I go back on snapchat to use the photo it was no longer a full body picture because part of my head was cut off and my feet cut off too. I did not do any cutting to the image at all. Now I need back my full body picture
    01-28-2018 01:09 PM
    If it's not on your phone, you don't have it.

If it's on your phone, that's where you'll find it.

If you modified the original picture and saved it as the same name, you might or might not be able to recover the original, but to recover a deleted file (which is what would have happened to the original) the phone has to be rooted. Then just use an app like DiskDigger to recover it. (The problem is that every time you save anything to the phone - an email, a picture - anything) you run the risk of writing it where the picture was saved, so it won't be there any more. That holds true for rooting the phone and for installing Disk Digger. So the phone should be rooted before you start doing things that might lose a file. Even easier is to just keep an original copy when you're modifying a picture - name the original <whatever>.bak so you know it's your backup. Even better is to back your important files up to the cloud. All your important files and all the time, every time. Cloud accounts are either cheap or free. [MEGA gives you 50GB od space for free.])
    02-02-2018 04:01 PM
    how does it appear in the gallery app?
    02-02-2018 04:02 PM