How to get Android Auto to launch on my infotainment screen in Chevy Cruze on LGV30

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I cannot get my LGV30 to launch on my infotainment system when plugging in my usb-c cable to my 2016 Chevy Cruze LT. I have tried turning on developer options and changing the charge only feature in USB configuration, have tried using several different types of cords, have factory reset my phone, reinstalled Android Auto, have cleared cache, I'm out of ideas. Anyone having the same issue, and if you solves what was done??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Open the Android Auto app on your phone, tap Menu>Settings>Connected Cars, and see if your car is listed in either Accepted Cars or Rejected Cars. If you don't see it at all, try tapping Menu>Forget All Cars, then plug the phone back into the car's USB port to see if that forces it to set things back up.

Bonzentu

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
Hey B Diddy,

That did not work for me it seems like the car need to have some usb settings changed. Im using factory USB cord, unistalled the app on my phone multiple times. No prompting to Download anymore like it once did.

This worked with my phone Samsung S7 Edge for a month as normal. It randomly stopped working and I update my OS to 8.0 since then thinking that would fix it.

I also bought another Samsung S7 Edge brand new with the older version of Android 7.0. Nothing prompting for that aswell when pluging in to usb.

I'm wanting to try and see if I can update the Andriod Auto in the Car but when I plug a USB flash drive in nothing happens. I says it's not supported.