I have a samsung A3 brand new well a few weeks old not used much yet
    I am trying to connect to pc . looked for help on pc saying go to storage and find usb and media

I can't find usb connection or media

I need more ***** guide help what do the usb and media icons look like there is nothing saying usb on phone it took me long enough to find storage which is not storage its devices !!!!
    01-28-2018 02:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you connect the phone via USB to the computer, swipe down the notification panel and tap the USB notification. You should get a list of options for how to connect -- choose MTP or File Transfer.
    01-29-2018 12:22 AM
    The USB connection should be on the bottom edge of the phone - it's a little almost-rectangular hole. (One long edge is slightly longer than the other - plug the plug in the correct way.)

The "thing" that will show on the PC will be a new "hard drive" with the name SAMSUNG-A300<some letter here>. Just handle it like any other disk drive - click on it to see what's in it. (You should see a "drive" named Phone, and if you double-click on that you should see a lot of folders.
    02-02-2018 02:05 PM