Hello,

I have recently formatted my Phone. After it was done I plugged in my micro-sd and got the notification that in order to use the card I have to either format it as internal or extarnal storage which also deletes everything on the card. Now i'm not quite sure but I believe I already formatted it as internal storage when first using it and because of that I am not able to access it via PC thus not being able to make a backup.
    Is there any way to access the data on the card? I would be very thankful vor any help since i had quite a lot of files on the card.
    01-29-2018 11:18 AM
    If you formatted the phone it won't recognize an SD card that was formatted as internal storage before the format. You'll have to format it again. As far as the card is concerned your phone is now a new device - and an internally-formatted SD card isn't portable. If you want to be able to do things like this, format it as external this time.
    01-29-2018 05:16 PM
    You can access the data with a card reader hooked to a PC.
    01-29-2018 05:48 PM
    You can access the data with a card reader hooked to a PC.
    No he can't. The card was formatted as internal adoptable storage. It cannot be read by any other device. That's one of the warnings you get before doing that process. The only way to allow it to be read by a PC again is if it's formatted as portable, which will erase all data.
    01-29-2018 06:27 PM