I make large, multiple purchases on multiple devices (my phone/tablet/PC) daily using Google Play on this gaming Loong Craft (LC) app. In this app i have a few accounts A,B,C..for different characters. So usually when i make frequent purchases i encounter this "your account is at high risk" from Google Play and i understand that its a security measure which will go off by itself after e.g.30mins or up-to 4days.

My problem is that particular day when i was making another of my multiple purchases on the LC app account A i met the "account high risk" issue which lasted for nearly a month now blocking me of in-app purchases.

I am able to make purchases on LC Account B, C and other apps but not the Account A. The account high risk notification shows up whenever i try to make a purchase on A. I have contacted GooglePlay Help and the LC App Developer for help and found no solution. Their answer was my (GooglePlay Acct for GooglePlay Help) and (LC Account A for LC Developer) has no issues on their end.

I have tried clearing cache,data,force stop GooglePlay,reinstall LC app, removing current GooglePlay account and adding back, or change GooglePlay account but its not solving. I am also not a new user or using a new device. Been using Google Play for about 8 years and making purchases on the LC app for over 2 years.

Hope to find a solution for my issue; to remove account high risk block on LC Account A.
    01-30-2018 06:53 AM
    Have you seen this? It seems to indicate a 48 hour "cool off" after the notification. There is also a link to another site with some other information.
    https://productforums.google.com/for...c/NpOy6XjUOosJ

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-30-2018 07:27 AM
    I see! Could be the 48hr cool off. I will try for the next 2 days. Thanks!!
    01-30-2018 12:44 PM
    I see! Could be the 48hr cool off. I will try for the next 2 days. Thanks!!
    I would try AFTER 2 full days. My understanding of the info in that link is that the timer resets on each try. Leave that account alone for a couple days then come back to it.
    01-30-2018 02:14 PM
    First i waited for 2 days to pass before i try,then i waited for another 7 days before i try again. Still high risk.
    02-08-2018 01:12 AM