Will the orange icon on an android phone still pop up even if I don't have messenger

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Will the orange icon on an android phone still pop up even if I don't have messenger there's a number two in the orange box on the app but I don't have messenger installed is there messages there or what does it mean

charles lane1

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
The orange box that pops up on my phone that I get texts has an orange box and a preview of upcoming text in my messenger. I turned off everything everywhere that says preview or popup and xant stop it. Anyone have an idea what this is.

Attachments

• 20181029_004404.jpg
    20181029_004404.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 4

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The orange box that pops up on my phone that I get texts has an orange box and a preview of upcoming text in my messenger. I turned off everything everywhere that says preview or popup and xant stop it. Anyone have an idea what this is.
Welcome to the forums. That's a picture of your recent apps/multitasking overview, right? Long press that small icon (orange circle with the three dots inside) and then tap "i" (info). This will tell you which app pushed that screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome