My camera works fine. However, when I connect it to my laptop to download photos, a message tells me the folder is empty, I have found a way of downloading photos via Bluetooth but it is slow and fiddly, How can I fix my phone so that it stores and transfers photos quickly and easily. The phone is about six months old
    02-02-2018 11:30 AM
    Do you see the phone on your PC at all? If so, you should see an icon i the phone named Phone. Go into there and look for a folder named DCIM. Go into there and look for a folder labeled Camera. Your pictures should be in there.

If you don't see anything in there, pull down the phone's notifications and you should see a notice that you're connected by USB. Tap that and choose MTP. Unplug the phone (the folder on the PC should disappear), plug it in again, wait until you hear the second "ding", then look again. (Phone\DCIM\Camera may show pictures as soon as you choose MTP, or you may have to disconnect, then reconnect - it depends on a few things, some of which are settings in the PC, the OS, etc.)
    02-02-2018 05:15 PM
    Have you considered auto save to the Google cloud in your settings?
    02-02-2018 07:40 PM