Samsung galaxy note 10.1 stuck in boot up

frankraney

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 model GT-N8013..

It has been working since day one....I turned it on the other day and can not get passed the Samsung GALAXYNOTE 10.1 screen. if unplugged into my win pc, is the only wayI can not even turn it off, otherwise it just keeps rebooting to the screen..Reflashed with ODEN 3 and same thing. Can not boot to safe mode. when I flash, everything say it was good, no errors, but when oden reboots it, it hangs still.
the file I am using is:

KIES_HOME_N8013UEUCOI1_N8013XARCOI1_813049_REV00_user_low_ship.tar

Do I have a boat anchor or what?

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
If you read my question, you would see I can. I re-fashed with odin 3 and still it won't boot. hangs at the Samsung GALAXYNOTE 10.1 screen. the pc makes the connection noise, but I can not see it, odin does enough to flash.
Yes, I took the time to read your post. My question, when answered, is followed by others, known as an algorithm. Feel free to discover your own for now.

frankraney

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
Yes, I took the time to read your post. My question, when answered, is followed by others, known as an algorithm. Feel free to discover your own for now.

To ask someone to repeat does noting other than make it look like you didn't read the question. Anyone following will still get the picture. Sorry if I offended you (it seems like I did from your last sentenance), but I do not like to repeat myself, it just slows things down for the poster.......and everyone else following.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21