I ordered my husband a watch Last fathers day (2017) and i have yet to receive the gift card. I've called 10 x'......yes 10 and today was told that "upper management approved it today and it should be arriving soon but can take up to 14 days". Well its been 8 months so far so really...just another 14 days? I would be willing to bet that this is a scam by Samsung and that it will not arrive at all. My thoughts? Don't ever buy straight from the Samsung website because they won't send you what is promised and when you call you will be damn lucky if you get someone that speaks english. 3 of the times i called they said, we understand your wanting to return your product. I said no, i'm not. I simply want what was promised. I even received an email with a return label telling me how to return the item. So very frustrating!!! Good luck to others that fell for the same scam i have. My next step...BBB! If you did receive yours please let me know if possible how long it took for you to receive it. Thanks much folks.
    02-02-2018 06:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you give more details about this offer? Which watch was it? Do you still have a copy of the offer's terms and conditions?

Was this the offer? https://slickdeals.net/f/10216900-sa...com-for-299-99. Unfortunately, the Slickdeals page won't show the actual offer's terms and conditions, so it'd be hard to confirm that you met them.
    02-03-2018 12:20 AM