After enabling Two Step Authentication on my Booking.com account, I now get the same 4 phone numbers (different area codes) with 4 pin codes texted to me every minute and 3 seconds on my phone. I have tried everything (uninstalling Booking.com app, closing my account, resetting cache, restarting phone (several times), adding those 4 numbers to my Call Block list, to name just a few) and nothing has helped. The area codes are all different U.S. cities and apparently legit phone numbers. Interestingly, Booking.com uses 4 digit pins, and these are all 6 digit pins, but the problem didn't start until I enabled the 2 step authentication with Booking.com. Also after I disabled 2 step authentication (and it didn't help), I tried reauthorizing it and then disabling it again, and the date on the texts synched with the date of that activity, so I think they are definitely related. I have to keep my phone muted so the arriving texts don't drive me crazy since they arrive every single minute! PLEASE HELP!
    02-04-2018 11:07 AM
    After enabling Two Step Authentication on my Booking.com account, I now get the same 4 phone numbers (different area codes) with 4 pin codes texted to me every minute and 3 seconds on my phone. I have tried everything (uninstalling Booking.com app, closing my account, resetting cache, restarting phone (several times), adding those 4 numbers to my Call Block list, to name just a few) and nothing has helped. The area codes are all different U.S. cities and apparently legit phone numbers. Interestingly, Booking.com uses 4 digit pins, and these are all 6 digit pins, but the problem didn't start until I enabled the 2 step authentication with Booking.com. Also after I disabled 2 step authentication (and it didn't help), I tried reauthorizing it and then disabling it again, and the date on the texts synched with the date of that activity, so I think they are definitely related. I have to keep my phone muted so the arriving texts don't drive me crazy since they arrive every single minute! PLEASE HELP!
    Go to the Bookings website and check your settings.
    In your phone, go to Settings, Notifications, and turn off your problem. Good luck. Make sure you aren't syncing while doing the elimination steps. Turn that off in the top phone drop down menu.
    02-04-2018 01:01 PM