I have 3 Gmail accounts which can all be pulled up on mine and my husband's phones. I can't even hide my emails from him now. We are separated and getting a divorce. I tried a new gmail account and it pulled right up with the others on my phone. Can he see this new one too? I was afraid so, so I went to Yahoo to try and sever the accounts completely. It offered to sync with Gmail but I'm afraid he will see it too. I'm going to have to do something because I'm not liking Yahoo, I can't get my emails to send. What can I do?
    02-04-2018 09:49 PM
    The simplest way might be too change your password to Gmail.

Make sure you change any phone number associated with the account, and change the security question.
    Tim1954 likes this.
    02-05-2018 02:12 AM
    The Gmail app will display all accounts signed in on the phone, it even allows a combined inbox. This does not mean that anyone with access to one account can see the messages in another without knowing the username/password for that account.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-05-2018 05:40 AM