I waa wondering if someone on here could kindly help me with what I can do to find out the network unlock pin? I just put my Sim card into the phone my friend gave me and it's saying the network is locked. I've never had this problem before when I put my Sim card into a new phone. Their old carrier was Cricket,and mine is Family Mobile. I dont know what to do. I have no $,and i desperately need this phone as my battery is 100% beyind **** in my old one. It wont even turn on. All i can do on this now is access the internet through my Wi-fi. Can someone please help me out in anyway? Is be beyond grateful!! Thx in advance.
    L.M.
    02-04-2018 11:41 PM
    I waa wondering if someone on here could kindly help me with what I can do to find out the network unlock pin? I just put my Sim card into the phone my friend gave me and it's saying the network is locked. I've never had this problem before when I put my Sim card into a new phone. Their old carrier was Cricket,and mine is Family Mobile. I dont know what to do. I have no $,and i desperately need this phone as my battery is 100% beyond shot in my old one. It wont even turn on. All i can do on this one is access the internet through my Wi-fi. Can someone please help me out in anyway? Is be beyond grateful!! Thx in advance.
    L.M.
    02-04-2018 11:49 PM
    The network unlock pin would come from the network where the phone came from. You'll have to ask your friend to get it from the network.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2018 12:11 AM
    Call the network and ask them to unlock the phone...
    02-05-2018 01:15 AM
    Two threads merged.
    02-05-2018 07:32 AM