Hie, I have a hauwei honor, since yesterday I have been getting a 404 error, I can't download anything from Google play store, can you help me on what to do. Thank you
    02-06-2018 01:02 AM
    An error 404 means that Google play can't find the webpage it's looking for, this usually means that you have entered the wrong page or the server is missing a page.

Since Google play is automated, I would guess that it is something wrong on the server side.

However, you can always try to restart your phone (that is always the first thing one should try)

You can also try to reset the cache of Google play by opening settings>>application manager>>Google play store>>storage>>, and press the clear cache button.

You could also press the delete data button also, but that could delete your login and password, and are only as a last resort..
    02-06-2018 03:03 AM
    In this case you shouldn't do anything - only wait or use alternative app store. Because the standard methods such as clearing cache/data or uninstalling updates don't work. The problem is related to the server's issue. There is a full article about this problem.
    02-10-2018 02:39 AM