This morning when I woke up and looked at my Galaxy Note 3 (set to vibrate and always locked), I had a pop up with a message that said something like "Password Incorrectly Entered 5 Times. Wait 5 Minutes and Try Again" WTF? That wasn't me; I'd just awakened!!!! I entered my password and all worked fine and well. Tonight, just a few minutes ago, my phone was again set to vibrate and locked and laying face down on a hard surface. All of a sudden I hear some type of short burst vibrations coming from my phone. When I ran over to my phone and turned it over, just as I turned it over I saw the message "Password Incorrect". So this is creepy and weird and clearly someone is trying to hack my phone remotely. I'm tempted to shut it off and throw it away and lose everything in the process. Suggestions? Help? Recommendations? I'm freaked out right now. Oh and as soon as I turned the phone over and saw that message no further attempts were made, but if I were to guess, by the short bursts that I'd heard previously, I'd guess that whatever that was had tried about 3 times before I caught it. Any advice/suggestions for what this is and how to stop it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!
    02-06-2018 01:36 AM
    There are several remote access tools for mobile phone.

First you need to check if you have any vnc app installed, like TeamViewer.

If not, I recommend to download and run an antivirus from playstore.

If this doesn't work, I would recommend to take a backup of your material and reset the phone.

Have you ever disabled the "trusted source" option and installed an app from other sources that playstore,?
    02-06-2018 02:50 AM