I have been asked to copy and paste and post on fb. I've copied ...to clipboard? But cannot find.
    02-07-2018 12:30 PM
    There is no 'Clipboard' app in most devices. It depends on the input app (keyboard) you're using if they include a Clipboard access key (like SwiftKey) or if the app you're using has clipboard access. Usually if you copied text or a link to clipboard, long-pressing on an input field would pop up the PASTE option if there are compatible contents in the system clipboard.
    02-07-2018 12:51 PM
    Long-press on the text entry are and you'll have a "paste" option show up. We also have a handy guide for the clipboard - https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-new-post.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-07-2018 12:51 PM
    The "clipboard" is actually (except in Samsungs and when using clipboard apps) just an area of RAM set aside by Linux (the operating system on which Android runs) to temporarily hold things you copy or cut, and allows you to paste them. (You could find where it's located in RAM by reading the source code for the kernel you're running, but that still wouldn't be of much use to you - I don't know of any Linux programs that allow you to read and/or write system RAM. We haven't been able to do that since about Windows 95 [I believe it could still be done in Windows 3/3.11, because that was just a program running in DOS, and debug.exe still worked back then].)
    02-07-2018 01:40 PM