Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. I have had it about a month. In that time I have called my bank and Groupon. Both these number have a greeting and ask you to press for the option best to answer your call. My options are not being recognised. After being asked to select an option, I am transferred to an operator who cannot hear me.....I can hear them...clearly but they cannot hear me. Do you know why?
    02-08-2018 07:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, are you saying that the system doesn't recognize your number-pad keypresses? If so, open your Phone app, tap Menu>Settings>Call Settings, and look for a DTMF option -- make sure it's turned on, and set to Long.

Is it only on these types of calls where the other party can't hear you? What if you're on speakerphone, or using a wired or Bluetooth headset?
    02-08-2018 11:40 AM
    It sounds to me more like a carrier (or phone transmitter) problem - the called party can't hear your touchtones or your voice. If the carrier has a store, bring the phone into them and demonstrate the problem (by calling your bank or Groupon when you're in the carrier's store). Otherwise, call the carrier and ask for tech support. (There are so many things they can do to kill half the duplex path that I won't even try to list them, but they can see your call and find out where your audio is being lost.)
    02-08-2018 02:39 PM