I have been experiencing a severely amount of missed calls over the last two weeks. I only know I have missed a call when they leave a message, but I would say that is a 50-60 percent chance of a call never coming through on my end. I was having a problem with repeated text messages but I believe o have cleared that up.
    02-08-2018 10:56 AM
    I assume that its a coverage problem.
    02-08-2018 11:45 AM
    As 'jasonandrews25788' mentioned, it is most likely a Carrier Coverage problem.

If you have recently switched smartphone devices, however, an alternative reason for the problem might have to do with your smartphone and your account.

A couple years ago, my Nexus 6 got shattered screen. I got a replacement Samsung Note 5, and got my phone account activated on the new device.

While I was in the process of getting all of my pictures, music, and data transferred from my old Nexus 6 to my new Samsung Note 5, I left my old Nexus 6 turned on and connected to my home WiFi.

I started intermittently missing calls and text messages. For some reason, even though my Nexus 6 was no longer provisioned to my Sprint account, I found that it somehow was still connected to my Sprint account and was causing my new Samsung Note 5 to miss calls and texts.

Once I completely shut off my old Nexus 6, for the final time, the problems with receiving phone calls and texts disappeared.

Just a thought.
    02-08-2018 12:05 PM