Hello,
    I have a Samsung s8 Active and a 2017 Toyota Tundra. My phone connects to the stereo as both a media player and for phone calls. If i have the mida player connected through bluetooth i can not hear voicemails through the Tundra stereo unless I am on Bluetooth audio. In my 2008 Tundra if I played a voicemail the sound would turn off on the stereo and the voicemail would play. Not on the 2017.
    BUT if I disconnect just the media player part via bluetooth settings it will play the voicemail but not I can not listen to Pandora or Google Music through the stereo.
    Has anyone seen this problem?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    02-13-2018 06:54 PM
    Bluetooth is still in its infancy, so there are inconsistencies all over the place. It would be nice if I could set my audio system (not a Toyota) to play the radio, but have Bluetooth from the phone interrupt the radio and play through the car audio - but it doesn't, so I have to stream the station I like through the phone.

Eventually all Bluetooth will work the same way - but not this year. We just have to come up with work-arounds for now. (Both VM and music should play from your phone to your audio on the Media link, but for now you'll just have to come up with some way that works for you.)
    02-20-2018 12:48 PM