Phone was locked and in order for me to get access, the rep did a system reset. No longer did I see my memo icon nor memos.
    02-14-2018 03:30 PM
    Look in your app drawer for the icon, then drag it to your home screen.

As far as the memos you had before, unless you backed them up to somewhere other than the phone, they're gone. (And the rep should have known how to get you back into a locked phone, or he should have called tech support to find out how. You're there, so they can verify your identity, and that the phone is actually yours, so that shouldn't be a problem for them. It just means that your carrier doesn't train their reps very well. [I know that T-Mobile USA doesn't - I spent 15 minutes there last night getting my phone "fixed", and it's going back in a few minutes - it's "unfixed".])
    02-14-2018 04:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Your only hope would be if you were using a memo app that synced automatically to the cloud, like Google Keep. But if you were using the preinstalled memo app, that probably doesn't sync anywhere automatically, and as Rukbat mentioned, that means the memos are gone. This is why I always highly recommend using Google Keep for memos -- any notes you take will sync automatically to your Google Keep in the cloud, and can be accessed anywhere that you're logged in with the same Google account. And they'll sync back to your new phone.
    02-15-2018 02:12 AM
    What phone? If it's a Samsung and you signed up for a Samsung account, the memo might have been synced. But if not, and you didn't use Keep, you're pretty much SOL.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-15-2018 05:37 AM