There's a certain defect on touchscreen on my phone Le Pro 3. Navigation bar buttons are working fine (they're separate from screen), but when trying to press upper part of these buttons (space between buttons and bottom of screen) the notification center opens up. Somehow pressing bottom part of screen (or upper part of navigation bar) triggers pressing upper part of screen.
    Is there a way using root to "remove" 2-3 rows of pixels from the bottom of screen? Or in the same way is it possible to remove 2-3 rows of pixels from the upper part of navigation bar buttons?
    02-14-2018 03:36 PM
    Is there a way using root to "remove" 2-3 rows of pixels from the bottom of screen? Or in the same way is it possible to remove 2-3 rows of pixels from the upper part of navigation bar buttons?
    Unfortunately not unless you rewrite the screen driver.

It sounds as if the phone is just defective. Is it under warranty? If so, arrange to have it repaired. (Back it up before bringing it or sending it to a repair shop - they're going to wipe the phone before working on it if they're any good. They'll probably tell you to do a factory reset, which wipes all your data [pictures, music, etc.] and your installed apps [system apps stay].)
    02-14-2018 04:41 PM