Where on or in my mobileile phone do I find my frequency settings and what network my phone is using

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok I have my partner just purchased me a mobile phone of wish.comit a 4G LTE made in China and tvsaid unlocked in the descriptions they gave on the web site but when i got it i tried to put my optus sim into the device and discovered it was locked to Vodafone so I purchased a Vodafone pre-paid sim and then tried to set it up what a joke.But I managed to install all my Google apps and everything else through tethering into my partners hotspot cause he is with Vodafone pre-paid Australia and if I was still trying to connect and download apps too,
My device and network I still wouldn't be able to receive calls or make calls or send and receive mesages because mine data speed is slower than a tortise.So please help and my frustration and stress by telling how to find what frequency and network my mobile device is connected too or were I may find that information thank you hope to hear from you soon with a solution to me Delmar with Regards Wendy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact brand and model name/number of the phone? The network bands it supports aren't shown anywhere in the phone -- you have to look at the phone's specs, which hopefully can be found online somewhere. You're saying that it's carrier-locked to Vodafone Australia? Those kinds of phones typically can't be carrier-unlocked easily -- you have to meet specific criteria set by the carrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000